Are you looking to start your own toy store? Better organize the one you already have? Are you the manager of a nationwide chain, or maybe the assistant in a little Mom-and-Pop place? Whether you’re the owner, the manager, or just an employee gunning for a better position, you should consider buying plastic containers for toy display and storage. Big containers are durable, reusable, and easy on the pocketbook.
Just look at all the things you can do with big plastic containers.
- Arrange your countertops and check out area. The checkout counter makes a big impression on customers, probably because people spend so much time in it. Don’t clutter the area around the cash register with penny candy and whistles; use some fish bowls or plastic bins to clean up your counter.
- Display impulse items. Impulse items can be either edible or non-edible. Have some plastic containers with gum, Hershey’s Kisses, peppermints at the checkout; also have some small toys, and knick-knacks: the items people often need, but don’t remember until they’re standing at the counter.
- Make some eye-level displays. Big plastic containers can be stacked so people can see right inside, or they can be put side-by-side. Consider purchasing some display racks to hold these containers, which allows children to look into the bins and see the toys they want.
- Organize the store. It’s not just the shelves and the sales floor that need to be organized; remember also that you need big containers to store copies of receipts, tax records, catalogs, and so on. Whether on a day-to-day basis or during the busy seasons, plastic containers are a necessary part of keeping your back room and your office in tip-top shape.
- Sell in bulk. Big plastic containers come in handy when customers want to buy toys in bulk. Make it easier on your customers to purchase the things they need. They’ll appreciate the good customer service and make it a point to come back again and again.
Whether you own or manage a toy store, big plastic containers for toy display and storage are must-have items. They clean up the countertops, make great displays, appeal to the children who want your merchandise, and aid the adults who make up your customer base! Buy several big plastic containers today!